This custom BrightBuilt Home design was created for sustainability-savvy clients with a vision for their perfect home — solar power, superior energy efficiency, and a mix of unique spaces tailored to their lifestyle.
The 2,500sf, 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath open-concept home includes:
• A comfortable ground-floor master suite with covered deck, views to the south, generous master bath, and walk-in closet
• A “conservatory” room off main living space, with room for a grand piano and space for the regular gathering of a string quartet
• A light-filled kitchen that overlooks the main living space
• Lofted living space to accommodate a small play area for grandkids
• Two bedrooms and a full bath upstairs for guests and family
• An attached two-car garage with a heated workshop above for carpentry projects
If you have been considering a BrightBuilt Home but don’t see your vision in our existing floor plans, this home is an example of the flexibility our custom design services can provide.
If the time has come to move ahead with building your new home, we can help make your dream a reality. Contact our office to speak with J Sandifer at 207-536-4685